ICX tokens stored on a local wallet. You control the seed/private keys.
1. Open the ICONex wallet in your web browser.
2. Click on the ICONex Wallet logo in the top right. See below.
4. Click Connect to Ledger
5. Click Connect to Ledger
6. Click Vote on the account you wish to use.
7. Click My Status tab
8. Under Stake section, click Adjust button
9. Adjust the Amount to Stake with the
- + buttons
10. Click Complete
11. Review and Confirm the transaction on your Ledger
12. Click Complete
13. Request for stake has completed. Click Close
14. Under Vote section, click Vote button
15. Add the P-Rep you would like to vote for with the
16. Notice the P-Rep is now added to your choices. Click their name. Adjust the amount of votes by using the
- + buttonsor type the # of votes. See example below.
16. Click Vote Button
17. Review and Confirm the transaction on your Ledger
18. Click Complete
19. Click Close. Vote Request complete. 🎉
1. Under the I-Score section, click the Claim button
2. Click Claim
3. Review then Confirm the transaction on your Ledger Nano
4. Click Complete
5. Request for Claim has been completed. Click Close 🎉
If you need to free up some coins to transfer, you might need to unvote then unstake.
1. In the My Votes section of the wallet, decrease your votes to a P-Rep by how many coins you want to unstake. For example, if you want to unstake 1000 ICX, then subtract 1000 votes from a P-Rep.
2. Click Vote button to complete.
3. In the Stake section, click the
- button to reduce your stake. See below.
4. Click the Complete button to finish.