Comment on page
Guide: How to Set Up a Cardano Stake Pool
On Ubuntu/Debian, this guide will illustrate how to install and configure a Cardano stake pool from source code on a two node setup with 1 block producer node and 1 relay node.
The How to Set Up a Cardano Stake Pool guide aims to give you complete, step-by-step instructions to implement a secure Cardano stake pool using the currently recommended software versions.
The guide also aims to give you the understanding and skills you need to perform administrative tasks related to managing and maintaining a stake pool successfully over time.
The guide includes the following parts:
To search the How to Set Up a Cardano Stake Pool guide, click the magnifying glass (
) icon in the top right corner of the left navigation.
This guide is fully open source and fully powered by stake pool operators like you.
- May 9, 2023
- Updating procedures for Cardano Node 8.0.0
- January 27, 2023
- Updating procedures for Cardano Node 1.35.5
- November 10, 2021
- Adding high-level explanation of Topology API
- Increasing the cardano-node service unit file timeout from 2 to 300 seconds
- Adding cardano-node RTS flags to reduce chance of missed slot leader checks
- Adding Leaderlog changes and improvements
- Increasing minimum RAM requirements to 12GB
- August 27, 2021
- Updating guide for Alonzo release 1.29.0.
- Incorporating various fixes to testnet / alonzo / storage requirements / cli commands
- May 13, 2021
- Updating guide for release cardano-node/cli v1.27.0 changes